Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Petite Petit


phew I'm so completely falling behind in my reviews. I guess it's a good thing that I haven't been drinking too much wine lately! Other wise it would be a lost cause. I purchased the Earthquake Zin at Michael and David vineyard and Miranda purchased the Petite Petit.
At the time (wines here are so good so I can see my faves changing w/ my mood) these were the two fave wines we tasted. (At that point in time I was more in a zin mood, if I were to choose right this second I would pick the petite.) This was a smooth, bold, lovely petite petit. We drank ours w/ take out chinese while catching up from not seeing each other in months. The bottle disappeared quickly, but every drop was thoroughly enjoyed. I would definitely get this again. Not only is the label fun but it has an awesome cork.

1 comment:

Things to Do said...

Haha - I don't think we actually finished off this entire bottle, you left me enough for a glass when you left. :)