Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Stones Sauvignon Blanc

While doing some last minute prepping for this past weekends art show I had a couple friends over to keep me company and this was the bottle of wine they brought. I'd seen it before b/c I thought it was a pretty label. It is also the wine of the month at our local liquor store. It's about a $10 wine and was definitely on my list to try.

We sipped this while nibbling on cheese and crackers with some cut up fruit. It was light and summery. Had a nice full fruity flavor with out being overly sweet. Sauv blancs can really be quite tastey and a wonderful alternative to pinot grigio (which is my standby when I want a light white wine.) I would definitely buy a bottle of this to bring to someone's house or sip out on the deck in the summer sun.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

Love the label! It conveys the impression of recreation ...